What are EvolveD™ Process Columns?
Building on the success of the Evolve™ Process column range, Prometic Bioseparations (PBL) have developed the EvolveD™ column range to provide a ‘ready-to-use’ prepacked format. Available in 70, 100 and 200mm diameters, with bed height options of either 10 or 20cm.
EvolveD™ Process Columns are supplied pre-packed with media from PBL’s range of bioseparation products for applications such as protein purification & contaminant removal but can also be custom packed with a wide range of chromatography media types – agarose & polymethacrylate based adsorbents.
Columns can be packed in GMP (Iso7) environment and supplied with Certificate of Analysis and Validation Support binder.
Key features of EvolveD™ columns:
- Range of sizes and bed heights providing a cost effective ready to use columns ideally suited for continuous chromatography application.
- Scalable platform from 380mL to 6L (launch range)
- Non-metallic flow path constructed from pharmaceutical grade material (USP Class VI) making them suitable for the bio-manufacturing market.
- Available pre-packed with a wide range of PBL adsorbents and also as custom packed columns (with non Prometic adsorbents).
- Packed in ISO7 clean room environment
- Supported with validation binder which includes materials of construction, leachable/ extractable data, transportation studies, cleaning studies and full instructions.
For pricing information on our EvolveD™ Columns, please submit the below quotation request form to specify the option you are interested in purchasing.