Human serum albumin (HSA) has a vast array of applications within the biopharmaceutical industry, including as a fusion partner to extend the half-life of a protein drug whilst maintaining its activity.
In order to support the rising production of a wide range of recombinant albumin fusion proteins, an affinity matrix has been developed that is highly stable, robust, non-toxic and provides high binding capacity, recovery and purity: ALBUPURE®
AlbuPure®, developed in partnership with Albumedix and manufactured exclusively by Prometic Bioseparations Ltd (PBL), is a high performance affinity chromatography adsorbent that is highly stable, robust and non-toxic providing high binding capacity, recovery and selectivity for albumin fusion proteins.
AlbuPure® combined with Albumedix’ Veltis® expression technology provides a complete albumin fusion purification package, available in a variety of formats to suit application and scale required.
Click here for more information on Albumedix’ Veltis® expression technology.
Albupure® has the following key features:
- Suitable for a wide range pf recombinant albumin-fusion proteins
- Novel synthetic triazine ligand
- Excellent flow properties
- High dynamic binding capacity
- Robust and long life adsorbent
- Sanitizable using Sodium Hydroxide
- Colourless ligand
- Easy to pack
- Manufactured to ISO9001 accredited standard
- Single batches produced of up to 275 litres
- Supported with a comprehensive Regulatory Support File (includes leachables and extractables)